§ 1 General
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection laws of the European Union (EU). In addition to the processing purposes, recipients, legal basis, storage periods, the following regulations also inform you about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection declaration refers only to our websites. If you are redirected to other sites via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 Making contact
(1) Processing purpose
We process the personal data you provide us via e-mail, contact form, etc. in order to answer and process your enquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, we will not be able to reply to you via e-mail without your e-mail address.
Handling of contact-related data from the contact form
We collect and use your personal data only if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data.
Personal data is all information that serves to determine your person and which can be traced back to you – for example your first and last name, your e-mail address and telephone number.
If you contact the website operator through the contact option offered, your details will be stored for a period of six months so that they can be used to process and answer your enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
The personal data collected by us in the contact form, we use in accordance with the purpose limitation principle only for the specified purpose and delete them after the fulfillment of the purpose, but at the latest after a period of 6 months.
(2) Legal bases
RIGHT OF CONTRIBUTION: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1 f) DPA and not for the purpose of direct marketing, for reasons arising from your particular situation.
In the case of direct advertising, however, you can object to the processing at any time without giving reasons.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in processing your data is to communicate with you in a fast way and to answer your inquiries in a cost-effective manner. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct postal advertising. You can protect your interest in data protection by passing on your data sparingly (e.g. using a pseudonym).
(4) Categories of beneficiaries
Hosting provider, delivery service provider for direct advertising
(5) Storage duration
Your data will be deleted if it can be deduced from the circumstances that your inquiry or the facts concerned have been conclusively clarified.
If, however, a contract is concluded, the data required under commercial and tax law will be stored by us for the legally specified periods, i.e. regularly for ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of withdrawal
In case of processing, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
§ 3 Information about cookies
(1) Processing purpose
On this website, technically necessary cookies are used. These are small text files that are stored in or by your internet browser on your computer system.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6(1)(f) DPA.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles. This ensures that your interest in data protection is protected.
(4) Storage duration
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a varying lifetime from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
§ 4 Web ad service with Google AdSense
1) Purpose of processing
On these pages, Google AdSense, a web advertising service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”) is used to display advertising (text ads, banners, etc.). For this purpose your browser stores cookies (small text files) on your hard disk. These cookies are used by Google to personalize content and advertisements, to provide social media features and to analyze the traffic to our website. Device IDs are used for apps. In addition, information about your use of our website is passed on to partners for social media, advertising and analysis. These partners may combine this information with other information you provide to them or that they have collected as part of your use of the services.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6(1)(a) DPA.
(3) Categories of beneficiaries
Google, Partner Company
(4) Transmission to a third country
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(5) Storage duration
Your personal data will only be stored as long as you have consented to the processing.
(6) Revocation of consent
You can revoke your consent at any time to the person responsible.
§ 5 Rights of the data subject
If personal data are processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the person responsible:
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject
(8) the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, in accordance with Art.22 (1) and (4) DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You have the right to ask the data controller to correct and/or complete the data if the personal data processed concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The data controller shall make the correction without delay.
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims; or
(4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art.21 para.1 DPA and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of pursuing, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
You may request the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without delay and the controller is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art.6 para. 1 lit. a or Art.9 para. 2 lit. a FADP, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DPA and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DPA.
(4) Personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art.8 para.1 DSGVO.
If the controller has made public the personal data concerning you and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art.17 para. 1 DPA, he shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.
The right of cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1 ) on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the processing is subject under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or in order to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art.9 para. 2 lit.h and i and Art.9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archival, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DPA, insofar as the law referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you have asserted the right to rectify, erase or limit the processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
They have the right to be informed of these recipients by the person responsible.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another person in charge without interference from the person in charge to whom the personal data has been communicated, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one person responsible to another, as far as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transferability shall not apply to processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you that is carried out on the basis of Art.6, paragraph 1, letter e or f of the DPA; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless he can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are justified on grounds of protection of your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You may exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of information society services, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures involving technical specifications.
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible
(2) is authorised by Union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and that law contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art.9 Par.1 DSGVO, unless Art.9 Par.2 lit.a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the responsible person shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of any person from the responsible person, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art.78 DSGVO.
§ 6 Severability Clause
Person responsible for data processing: